Søknadsfrist: Søkere vurderes fortløpende
Marlink is the pioneer of business-critical communication solutions for customers operating in remote environments. Marlink, Telemar and other sister-companies has created a Group dedicated to providing the maritime industry with an integrated offering of broadband communications, digital solutions, bridge electronics, and on-board and remote maintenance.
You will be a part of a team who will ensure our customers receive the world class support of our managed maritime services. If you have a technical interest and enjoy helping clients, this could be a unique opportunity. We think it is important that you have analytical skills so you can troubleshoot effectively and that you like to interact with people. We will consider new graduates as applicants. We have options for accommodation when commuting. The support team works mainly with VSAT/GEO solutions, as well as LEO services (Starlink & OneWeb).
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support on Maritime satellite communication solutions based on events from monitoring systems or faults reported by customers
- Create and process requests from customers
- Monitor the Marlink VSAT platforms and networks
- Contribute to continuous improvement of support and troubleshooting processes and procedures
- Work in a 24/7 shift rotation in the Maritime Network Operations Center at Eik Teleport, (close to Moi, Lund Kommune)
Qualifications and experience
- Experience from technical work, good general IT knowledge and knowledge of IP, Networking & Routing.
- Experience from a customer service role/setting is preferred.
- Technical education at bachelor level. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Driver’s License
- Structured and systematic
- Customer oriented
- Team player with ability to develop and enhance strong relationships
- Can take appropriate decision making when required
What we can offer
Søk på stillingen
- A dynamic high-octane, high-technology position with the world leader in Maritime VSAT
- An interesting job in an exciting, international, and challenging environment
- Attractive compensation package
- Marlink Training Academy for professional and personal development
- Options for accommodation when commuting
- Company cabin for use by employees